Residents of Clayton, Missouri, have long entrusted their tree care needs to Jackson Tree Service – a company with deeps roots in the community that provides a truly wide range of tree care services. Founded by Lawrence Jackson in 1960, our company has remained in the Jackson family for three consecutive generations. Today, we continue to uphold the values that have defined our company for more than half a decade. These include a zealous commitment to providing excellent customer service along with a company-wide dedication to always doing best for our customers’ trees. We are the longest-tenured tree service serving Clayton, MO, and proudly have a decades-long track record of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Jackson Tree Service – which is fully insured and always committed to job site safety – is highly proficient in:
- Tree trimming – This service is strongly recommended for anyone who wants to extend the life of their trees. Trimming improves air circulation and sunlight penetration, which, in turn, stimulate the growth of interior foliage and help stave off disease.
- Tree removal – Sometimes, a tree is simply beyond the point of saving. We also remove trees that pose a nuisance to sidewalks, driveways, underground pipes, overhead power lines, and nearby structures.
- Stump removal – At Jackson Tree Service, we can remove a stump of any size anywhere from six to eight inches below grade. If requested, we can also ready the area for planting.
- Tree fertilization – Because all trees naturally exhaust their nutrients over time, we recommend regular fertilization for optimal health and beauty.
- Bush and brush removal – Our team can remove yard debris following a bad storm or in the wake of a tree/shrub removal project.
Contact Jackson Tree Service to request a quote for one or more of the services that we provide in the Clayton, MO, area.