Sometimes, a tree’s problems become so widespread that it can no longer be salvaged. With over 50 years of experience in the St. Louis region, the Jackson family knows the local environment and local trees well, and can safely and quickly assess a tree’s state, deciding if tree removal is the best mode of attack.
We can also remove trees that are causing an obstruction to homes, foundations, sidewalks, driveways, underground pipes, or power lines.
Tree removal requires careful planning, precise cutting, and expert rigging to manage large pieces of falling wood. We have a proven reputation of quick and safe tree removal, while protecting the rest of your landscape and property. Tree removal services also include stump grinding.
Our services also include removing shrubs down to the roots, ensuring that they do not grow back.
Tree removal resources and information
- What’s the Average Cost of Stump Removal in St Louis?
- The Dangers of Tree Removal in St Louis
- 10 Ways to Repurpose a Tree
- What to Do When a Tree Hits Your House in St. Louis
- Factors that Affect the Cost of Tree Removal in St. Louis
- Q&A for Saving Money on Tree Removal
- Why You Shouldn’t Cut Down Your Own Trees